Can you help Cruse?
All of our support work at Cruse Bereavement Care in Hertfordshire is done by volunteers. They give their time and energy completely free - they do not get paid. However, that does not mean that we can run without help and money.
The organisation needs facilities - such as an administrator, and an office with a telephone, fax and photocopier. When volunteers use their cars to visit clients the petrol must be paid for. There are many other costs! So, to keep going and provide a quality service we do need funds, just as much as we need volunteers. Our sponsors are very kind but much of this funding comes in the form of private donations.
We would be happy to accept any donation, small or large, that helps us continue doing this important work. You may make a donation by cheque made out to 'Cruse Bereavement Care Hertfordshire'.
To help us plan our work into the future, regular donations really make a difference. Even if you are only able to give £5 per month, that would really help. To download our donations and gift aid form please click here
You can see our 2015-16 Accounts here
Our latest 2015/16 Annual Report can be viewed here
Special thanks to the following individuals and organisations that have already supported us during 2015/16:
- The Albert Hunt Trust
- B3 Living Limited
- Councillor Locality Budgets (Joan King, Judi Billing, Caroline Clapper, Alan Plancey, Roger Beeching, Lynn Chesterman, Maureen Cook, Ian Reay, Ron Tindall, Jeannette Taylor, Richard Smith, Derek Scudder, John Barfoot, Rose Cheswright, Leon Reefe)
- Dacorum Borough Council
- Hertford Town Council
- Hertfordshire Community Foundation
- Hertfordshire Health and Wellbeing
- Hertsmere Borough Council
- Ridgeons Community Fund
- St Albans City and District Council
- Souter Charitable Trust
- Tesco Charity Trust
- Waitrose, Welwyn Garden City & Hitchin
- Wormley & Turnford Big Local
- Beds and Luton Community Foundation
- London Luton Airport Ltd Fund
- Jan Phillips Foundation